Windows Remote Assistance

Image via Wikipedia

I’ve known Nicole a long time, and she never knew that I was a computer wiz! Well after I fixed her laptop by connecting to her through her internet connection, here’s what she had to say:



"Yoooooooooo I would like to give a shot out to Patrick Edwards, the PCSwizz. By the use of CrossLoop services, he was able to immediately correct the issues I was having with my laptop. The best feature of this service is that I did not have to leave my home. He was able to gain access to my laptop with the use of a te...mporary password given by me. Patrick was able to walk me through the process and I am totally satisfied. If you are having difficulties with your pc or laptop I recommend Patrick. Also if you need to contact him, hit me up and I can provide you with his info." --Nicole Ashe

She had a pop-up from her security software that said she had about 5 viruses and she immediately called me. From there I connected to Nicole’s laptop without having to go to her house through her internet connection and fixed the security problem. Yes, no need for you to bring your laptop to me nor me come to your home!

Thank you, Nicole! Glad I could help!

Do you need computer help? Contact me!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
edit post