pcswizz_cs_colorupdateToo many of you are getting viruses that can easily be avoided if you had a working antivirus program! Not to mention the amount of spyware most of you have. I’m not even going to talk about how open your computer is to attacks from hackers on the internet; your firewalls aren’t working!

This week only, allow me to check and optimize your antivirus program and firewall for FREE! Only fans of my Fan Page can get this offer, so don’t hesitate to hit the “Become a Fan” button or click the big blue button at the bottom of this post. This is done online personally by yours truly for your convenience, so you really have no excuse not to make sure your computer is protected!

Facebook Fan Page

Once you have become a fan, you must let me know you want this security check-up done by either posting a comment below, or clicking “Like” on the Wall Post on my Fan Page. Then, I will contact you through Facebook with a date and time you will want your security check-up done.

How long will this take? 15 minutes should be all it takes!

Become a fan now!

edit post